Career Coaching & Executive Coaching
Job Seeker Step-by-Step Career Coaching to assist you with special guidance every step of the way through your job search. Coaching you and providing all the tools you will need for a successful job search through the negotiation of your offer letter.
Career Path Discovery-
- Do you have a true passion for what you are currently doing?
- Is there something else that you love and wish you could make your job?
- What skills are you most excited about?
- Do you enjoy working for someone or do you like to be the boss?
- Do you have a specialty or niche that helps you stand out from the competition?
- What is the best use of your time when searching for a job?
- Is it applying to jobs online or utilizing your LinkedIn Network?
- Is it attending networking events?
- Should you be meeting with recruiters? What’s the best way to work with recruiters?
- Tips on staying positive through your search
- Support through the job search process
- How do I get more calls when I send out my resume?
- Tips for networking yourself on social media
- Building your LinkedIn profile and connections network
- How to join LinkedIn Groups and actively participate in your field of interest/skills
- Importance of getting LinkedIn recommendations
- Attending networking events to build your network connections
- How to connect with the hiring managers you need to send your resume
- Professional branding tips and tools
- Blogging for job seekers
- What to bring to an interview
- What to say in an interview
- What to wear to an interview
- What are you saying in an interview that could be sabotaging you?
- How you do prepare for an interview to get the best chance at getting the job?
- Conduct mock interviews
- Questions to ask your potential new employer to make sure it’s a fit for you
- Negotiating salary- when and how
- Do you need help finding a contact at a company to send your resume so it doesn’t end up in the “black hole?”
- Do you need help targeting a small number of recruiters that will really help you?
- Do you need help finding jobs that fit your skills to apply to?
- Gain additional exposure for your resume through multiple marketing avenues
Just one of many Professional Impressions Career Coaching client’s feedback:
“I took your advice regarding networking and it is paying off. This past week I had 4 phone screens and I am teeing up 2 face to face interviews, hopefully by end of week. I just wanted to send over a thank you. You did an awesome job and I appreciate the time working with you.”